I decided to make my own granola (Müsli) . I bout the things I enjoy and know somewhat the vitamins they contain and what they’re good for and mixed it myself in a bucket. That now is ready to eat for breakfast or just as a snack. 🙂
Raisin are healthy for a lot of things such as;
* They contain phytochemicals that prevent caries and different diseases that can effect your gum.
* It has a high level of fibers that are good for your stomach and can help prevent constipation.
* High level of calcium for your bones.
* Antioxidants to help prevent eye-diseases and different types of cancer.
* And gives an extra energy boost before the work-out pass.
Wolfberries, has all kinds of vitamins like;
Zinc. Vitamin C. Vitamin B12. Vitamin B1. Iron. Beta-Carotene. Zeaxanthin. Lutein. Lycopene. Niacin. Calcium. Copper. Selenium & Phosphorus.
High on Zinc, minerals & protein.
* Wonders for your urethral.
* High level of Vitamin C.
* Rich on vitamin C
& + Cereals